Dermal Fillers are fast and effective treatments used to soften lines and creases, temporarily restoring a smooth, improved and more youthful appearance.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in your body. As the skin ages the major elements of the dermis such as elastin, hyaluronic acid and collagen are gradually lost. Collagen is the major protein which supports the skin, while hyaluronic acid assists in adding volume and shape to the skin. As they gradually decrease in the body the skin ultimately becomes thinner and lined with deep wrinkles. Dermal Fillers provide a perfect solution to this problem by restoring this lost volume. Ultimately the body absorbs the product and leaves behind the natural collagen for a long-lasting results.
Hyaluronic acid injections can be used to improve the skin's contour. You can see potentially dramatic improvements for:
- Deep smile lines that run from the side of the nose to corners of the mouth (also known as nasolabial furrows)
- Marionette lines at the corners of the mouth
- Redefining lip border
- Lip volume
- Smoker's lines; vertical lines on the mouth
- Fine lines and wrinkles
What are the benefits of having a Dermal Filler treatment?
- Adds instant volume to lips and wrinkles
- Will break down naturally – non permanent
- Provides natural results
- Safe FDA approved procedure with minimal downtime
- Stimulates collagen and skin rejuvenation
- Supports skin from sagging
Training for Non - Medics
As this is advanced training it is only open to qualified therapists who are experienced in the industry. This will be strictly enforced to maintain the quality of the treatment and the skill of the therapists. Newly qualified beauty therapists won't be eligible to apply for this training. A minimum of NVQ Level 3 is requied
This course is run over three days of training.