Beauty Board now offering Dermaplaning Training in Ireland
Dermaplaning consists of the regulated shearing action of a surgical sterile steel scalpel blade at a 45 degree angle detaching skin cells that have keratinized at the epidermis and simultaneously removing vellus hair where it occurs. This leaves the client with smoother, healthier, hair-free skin.
- Removes surface dead/keratinised skin cells
- Removes unwanted facial hair, Skin has a nice, healthy glow
- Skin feels incredibly soft and smooth
- Non-traumatic method of skin rejuvenation
- Can accentuate facial features and make clients look slimmer
- Can be used on pregnant women who may be contraindicated other treatments such chemical peels etc.
- Make-up glides on effortlessly for a flawless finish
- Allows topical treatments to be absorbed more readily into the deeper layers of the skin
- Exfoliation treatment of choice for extremely sensitive skin, redness or rosacea, or visible facial veins
- More cost effective than chemical peels or laser treatments.
Course Length and Entry Requirements
Dermaplaning Training in Ireland.
1-day course – Dermaplaning Facial
To meet the minimum requirement to enrol you must have completed Beauty Therapy level 3 with electrolysis, micro needling, semi-permanent make up or laser IPL; or be a nurse, dentist or doctor.
€499 including kit
Treatments are at a low operating cost to the therapist making it a profitable addition to any business
Contact us for registration details
To Book Please call 01 4586603 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Finance ?
Did you know you can now apply for financing, for this course, through Flexi-Fi.
Click on the links below to apply or to get a quote.