Non-invasive mesotherapy is a comprehensive alternative to traditional mesotherapy where an active substance is added to the subcutaneous tissue through several micro needle punctures, instead of injecting it.
What is non-invasive mesotherapy?
During non-invasive mesotherapy, active substances (different gel types) are inserted in the tissue using various methods:
- laser technology
- electric impulses
- special meso modules
- micro needling (derma-pen, skin-pen, rollers and similar)
The treatment has a comfortable relaxing effect, and afterwards the client experiences feelings similar to those following a good massage.
The client feels both fresh and relaxed, because the blood circulation is stimulated and oxygen and nutrients have been transported to their cells. They literally feel like their energy levels have been restored.
Non-invasive mesotherapy is an effective and painless method for treating stretch marks, wrinkles and for firming the skin.
Which areas are treated with non-invasive mesotherapy?:
- Neck and décolleté
- Upper arms
- Thighs (front and back)
- Tummy area
With non-invasive mesotherapy applied to the body, you can expect:
- improvements in subcutaneous micro circulation and metabolism
- easier lymph flow and subsequent reduction of cellulite
- increased fat loss (reduction of parts treated)
- muscle toning and stimulation of collagen formation
- significant skin firming
- regeneration of tissue on stretch marks or scars
- stimulation of hair growth and activation of passive hair follicles, as well as a stop to hair loss with no side effects
With non-invasive mesotherapy treatments of wrinkles and ageing skin, you can expect:
- increased production of collagen and elastin
- hydration, toning and general skin revitalisation
- detox and protection against free radicals
- even skin tone (for pigment spots)
- fast and significant reduction of expression lines
- clear reduction of bags under the eyes
What are the benefits of non-invasive mesotherapy?:
- painless, comfortable and relaxing treatment
- no limitations or requirements for special aftercare for the client
- no bruises or other undesired marks from mesotherapy
- skin heals without downtime; the client can use mineral make-up immediately after treatment
Treatment course and number of treatments:
5-step treatment course with mesoskinline® products
- Cleanse the skin with MESO PURE PEEL
- If needed, anaesthetise with MESO PAIN REDUCE
- Treat with mesoskinline® MESO COCKTAIL
- Finish with MESO ANTI-AGE MASK
- Protect the skin with MESO LIFT AND PROTECT
We recommend completing a course of:
- 8-10 treatments (clients aged 50+)
- 6-8 treatments (clients aged 40+)
- 4-6 treatments (clients aged 35+)
- 3-4 treatments (clients aged 25+)
Treatments are carried out with a break of 7-10 days in between, depending on the skin’s level of sensitivity.
For faster results, two treatments a week can be performed (only for skin with a naturally fast healing process and where treatments are performed using the plastic meso module or electric impulses)
Maintenance every 3-6 months with a simple treatment.
Tips for better maintenance and homecare:
- Apply factor 50+ "Meso Lift and Protect” sun protection all year round to avoid photo-ageing
- Apply a peel every week-end with Meso Pure Peel to ensure the skin’s renewal and to stimulate collagen formation as a building block for cells
- Use a suitable meso cocktail in place of a serum under the night cream. This will retain the transfer of the same active substances as during a mesotherapy treatment, and thus double their effect.
Who is this type of treatment for?
This treatment is suitable for both men and women without health problems.
Before treatment, the client will be asked to book a short consultation with a therapist about potential contraindications.
Contact Us For More Information On MesoSkinline Treatments