.The Plasma Treatment
A specially designed Plaxel Medical grade hand piece emits a tiny true plasma (purple) plume onto the skin which in turn evaporates and leaves a minute white mark. Working in a grid pattern over the treatment area the skin will then go through a natural regeneration process. By stimulating the fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin the beneficial effect can remain for 2-3 years leaving the you with fresher, younger and smoother looking skin.
What is the downtime like? The healing process depends on your health and skin health, but most people's down time 5-10 days
How long will the results last? So, results last as long as you maintain your professional skincare routine. People will continue to age, so we may help them ramp up their collagen production, but it will eventually go back to their normal amount of collagen production and they will continue to age. The skin cells we are essentially deleting don’t necessarily come back, but will eventually be replenished. The longevity of results depends on the person.
What are the advantages of plasma skin tightening vs surgery?
- No injections
- No incisions
- No stitches
- Minimal risk
- Minimal side effects
- Little or no downtime
- Return to work on the same day
- Significant cost saving
What can it be used to treat?
- Eye areas (eyelids, under eye bags, crow’s feet)
- Face lift
- Neck lift
- Worry lines
- Laugh lines
- Stretch marks
- Pigmentation and age spots
- And much more…
How many treatments are required?
Depending on the condition of the area being treated and the desired results this can vary. One treatment may be enough for some, although more treatments can be carried out for greater results. Treatments must be a minimum of 6 weeks apart.
Special consideration for...
- If you are sick we need to reschedule. Clients need to be healthy on the day of treatment.
- Clients with auto-immune / healing disorders.
- Clients with a pacemaker.
- Cancer patients.
- Clients taking blood thinning medication.
- Clients that are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Clients experiencing any infection will need to reschedule until fully healed.
- Clients with sunburn.
What should I expect on the day of treatment?
- When the treatment starts you may feel mild discomfort. Dark carbon crusts will appear. It’s important not to pick these crusts; they will naturally flake off within a few days. Swelling and redness may last for a few days.
- Swelling may occur for a few days following the treatment.
- Best results will be seen in 4 – 6 weeks.
- Allow 10-18 days of healing depending on your systemic healing pattern. Individual healing results may vary due to skin tone, type, or state of health.
- Swelling is normal and can limit you to social exposure of the treated area. Dryness and flaky skin are normal post healing.
Contact Us For More Information On Plasma Pen Treatments