Definitions and Incorporation
In these Terms and Conditions reference to ‘We’, ‘Us’ or ‘Our’ means BeautyBoard or IBB Trading as Newman Reilly Limited (where the training course is booked and attended in the Republic of Ireland). These Terms and Conditions shall apply to every training course booked within this Training Prospectus to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions you may wish to rely upon.
By booking a place on a course within this Training Prospectus you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions:
Fees Course fees are correct at the time of publication and exclude the cost of products required for the course unless expressly stated. We reserve the right to vary the course fees from time to time without notice to you.
Payments must be made in full at the time of the booking. Payments made via debit or credit cards over the telephone must be made by the cardholder. We will not accept payment details from a third party.
We will endeavor to cover all the topics outlined in the relevant section of this Training Prospectus. We have the right to make any changes to the course content which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement, or which do not materially affect the nature or quality of the course and which do not affect the course accreditation.
All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the provision of our training courses.
You acknowledge and agree that all course material, programme material, the Training Prospectus and copies of such and all intellectual property rights in such materials (including but not limited to copyright) are Our property. Neither you nor your substitute delegate will copy the whole or any part of those materials without Our prior written consent.
Some courses require compulsory periods of private practise outside of the classroom, building upon and developing techniques and skills, ensuring that such techniques and skills have been mastered before continuing on to the next classroom module. If you fail to demonstrate that you have an adequate level of competency (including, but not limited to, providing evidence that you have undertaken sufficient practical experience), without incurring any liability whatsoever to you, the trainer reserves the right to exclude you from attending subsequent classroom sessions. If you are excluded from completing the course you will fail the course and you will not be entitled to a refund of the course fee nor be permitted to re-schedule. You may be permitted to re-sit examinations at the sole discretion of the trainer and subject to a re-sit fee.
We reserve the right to change class times, dates, trainers, products, materials, syllabus, student kits, rooms and exams where necessary or due to external factors beyond our control.
Please ensure you comply with the relevant pre-requisites as detailed in the Training Prospectus. Please provide a current copy of your Beauty Therapy Insurance Policy.
Where models are used, you must ensure they are over 18 years of age and that they have completed and signed a Model Indemnity Form (which are available from Us.) In accordance with the relevant manufacturer’s instructions, you must ensure that the skin tested on your model at least 48 hours before the course. We reserve the right, without incurring any liability to you, to exclude you from taking part in the practical aspects of the course if you fail to comply with the course pre-requisites which could result in you failing the course.
We will not take responsibility for any allergic reactions due to the use of products in classes. The responsibility is on the learner to check ingredients in products provided.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have read the Pre Study training manual – This is part of your training course.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have all the required products/kits on the day of the course. We strongly advise you to check, prior to the date of the course, with us that any products and/or kit required for the course are in stock and available for you to purchase.
We reserve the right to reject you from attending a course where we reasonably suspect that you are under the influence of drugs and / or alcohol, without incurring any liability to you.
You warrant that you are suitably qualified to attend and participate in the course you have booked. We reserve the right to reject you from a course where we discover you are not suitably qualified without incurring any liability or obligation to you. For the avoidance of doubt, you will not be entitled to a refund of the course fees paid or any expenses incurred by you in attending the course from which you were rejected.
The Ecuri Microblading System is a highly sought after technique worldwide and is on the market since 1984.As with any new skill practice makes perfect , and with your hard work and dedication there is no reason why you should not pass your assessments – thus gaining your qualification .
During your training support offered by the following methods:
Phone & message contact with Alec or Elwira (Ecuri Creator)
Phone & message contact with Tina (Ecuri Trainer)
Social Media – for out of office hours support
Email Access – for Office hours support
Additional support offered - case studies can be conducted in College under supervision
Assessments dates are offered once all five case studies are completed and submitted via email to Tina@beautybrands.ie (as instructed during training). Should you not pass your assessment feedback will be given an action plan (learner specific case studies and further training if needed) put in place and reassessment given).
Should you pass your assesment Cerificate is issued via An Post (We take no responsibility for the reliability of An Post) Certifcates are only issues once accounts are cleard.
As with any course you undertake you pay for the training but the qualification must be earned through diligence, hard work and practice. Ecuri Semi Permanent Makeup recommends a minimum or four months practice before conducting treatments on paying customers.
Once booked, NO refund will be given if you cancel your place(s) . If you fail to attend a booked course you will not be entitled to a refund or offered an alternative course.
Deposits are non-refundable .
If you have failed to attend a course because of a medical condition, We may at Our absolute discretion, on being presented with a valid medical certificate and subject to an administration fee of €20 payable by you, offer you a place on an alternative course of equivalent value.
We may, at our absolute discretion, agree to accept a substitute delegate in your place subject to you paying an administration fee of €20. A substitute will be required to sign a declaration that they accept these Terms and Conditions before attending the course, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the course and we will have no further obligation or liability to you.
We reserve the right to cancel any course or course venue. Our liability to you will be limited to a full refund of the course fees paid by you. For the avoidance of doubt we will not be responsible for other losses, costs and expenses you may have incurred including but not limited to travel costs, model fees, wages and loss of earnings.
Where we cancel a course for any reason whatsoever we will attempt to notify you as soon as possible in writing or by telephone or by email, as appropriate.
Students are required to follow the course of studies for which they have registered. Students should be aware that 100% attendance is required on the basis of continuous assessment and a requirement of examination bodies. Students who are absent owing to illness are required to submit a doctor’s certificate for absences of more than two consecutive working days. Students are requested to arrive approximately 10 minutes prior to their class start time. Lateness is not acceptable as it causes disruption to the class and will negatively affect your fellow students. Absent students are requested to notify IBHT by phone prior to their class start time. Texting or notifying another student of your absence is not acceptable. Excessive absenteeism may result in disciplinary action or course referral or may require the student to repeat the course or certain modules. This inevitably will incur extra cost. Students are requested to take holidays outside of term time. Students may experience a range of serious and unanticipated difficulties, which adversely affect their ability to study, complete assessments or attend their required classes and other learning activities. Normally such circumstances will include serious illness, hospitalisation, accident, family bereavement or other serious personal or emotional circumstances. IBHT has a policy and procedure to consider such extenuating circumstances and is available through the Head of Department.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have in place suitable insurance cover to attend and participate on the course, including but not limited to professional indemnity insurance.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. We shall under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of goodwill, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with this Training Prospectus and the supply of courses contained in it. Our total liability to you in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with this Training Prospectus and the supply of courses contained in it, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the course fee paid by you.
We are committed to preserving the privacy of our customers. We may use your personal data for administrative purposes and we may keep this information for a reasonable period. We (or our agents) may also contact you by email, SMS or telephone to let you know about any products or services or special promotions that we think may be of interest to you. You will be given the opportunity to opt out of receiving marketing communications on each occasion. We may also share your personal data with companies within our group some of whom may be located outside of the EEA and with our third party training providers in relation to the courses offered in this Training Prospectus, on the basis that they will not divulge your details with other third parties. We may also disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Our business, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
No variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless notified to you/your substitute delegate and you have accepted them by booking a course. You acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions supersede any written or verbal communication.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
All courses are subject to availability. Certificates of completion will be sent to you by post within 30 days following completion of your training course. Any dispute or claim in relation to a course booked in the Republic of Ireland, Irish law will prevail and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
Learners & Tutors are not allowed to sell any products, equipment or services to other learners while attending programmes.
None of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by a third party other than any substitute of yours.
Newman Reilly Ltd(Ireland) Limited, registered in the Republic of Ireland with company number 511123 and having its registered office at 10 Greenogue drive Rathcoole, Co Dublin. Directors: Tina Newman & Tom Reilly
The ECURI/ IBB annual Graduation Ceremony will take place in Killashee House Hotel on the second Sunday in October. This is a very special day to mark your successful year of study and the beginning of a very rewarding career. Tickets for your Graduation will be available from August. Please note all certs will be ready for collection from graduation date and not before; except by special arrangement.
Students are required to make good to the satisfaction of IBHT any damage or loss which they intentionally cause to any property of IBHT or for any such loss or damage which arises as a result of their being reckless or negligent. Students are similarly required to make good any damage or loss which they cause to the personal property of any other student or member of staff
IBB encourage communication between all students and staff to help to promote a successful training, working and learning environment. IBB offers a unique individualized case study environment in order to avail of this we request you book your time and date in advance
It is important to know the first aid experts within your Department. Most of the Tutors and Head of Department will have been on a first aid course. You should also note where the first aid kit is located within your Department. A first aid kit is available at all times from reception. All accidents, however minor, must be reported immediately and recorded in the Accident Report Book. The Accident report book and first aid kit are located in the Staff room.
A fire drill is conducted each term. On hearing the fire alarm you should leave your area immediately and go to the appointed meeting place.
There is 1 fire point (fire extinguisher) in the Staff room.
There are 2 fire points within IBHT Training Centre: At the end door of the clinic classroom & at the door of the kitchen.
There are 2 types of fire extinguisher:
1. Foam for wood, paper, textiles etc, and flammable liquid fires
2. CO2 for electrical and flammable liquid fires
If you discover a fire:
• Do not panic
• Raise the alarm
• Vacate the premises
• Report to the fire meeting point: Laneway beside Joe Kelly Barbers - across the street.
• Do not return to the building until authorised to do so.
• Exit points – Georges Street. Main door – Main St, Newbridge
The prices of the goods will be as quoted on the Website from time to time. We take reasonable care to ensure that the prices of goods are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However if we discover an error in the price of Product(s) you ordered, please see clause 16 for what happens in this event.
· Prices for our goods may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed.
· All prices are quoted in Euro and include VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the ROI for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
· The Website contains a large number of products. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the products on the Website may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the products you have ordered we will inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
· Payments must be made in Euros only, unless otherwise specified, and by one of the following payment methods (except International Customers see clause 14)
· Major credit cards as listed: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, and Visa Electron
· Any discount codes issued are strictly subject to the individual terms and conditions, with which they were issued, which may include, amongst other things, eligibility of use and maximum order value. If any of the terms and conditions with which the discount codes were issued contradicts these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions in respect of the discount code will prevail. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged.
· International Beauty Board shall retain the property of the goods until full payment has been made by the Customer and has been received. The Customer will own the goods once full payment has been received by International Beauty Board
· All Orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Upon placing an Order with International Beauty Board , the Customer will receive an order acknowledgement and subsequent update email(s). Receipt of the acknowledgement and these emails does not confirm that the Order has been accepted by International Beauty Board . Order acceptance and the creation of the contract between International Beauty Board and the Customer will start at the time the products ordered by the Customer are despatched from International Beauty Board `s warehouse to be delivered to the address supplied by the Customer.
· International Beauty Board will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in its power to do so, to keep the details of the Customer’s Order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on its part Beauty Bay cannot be held liable for any loss suffered by International Beauty Board if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
· Products purchased from International Beauty Board are not for re-sale or distribution(unless purchased from Wholesale Customer Login Area) International Beauty Board can at its sole discretion restrict ordering to a maximum of 5 pieces of any individual products and reserve the right to cancel any Orders which are suspected are being purchased for re-sale or distribution.
· Any date or period for delivery shall be considered as indicative only, although it is our policy to try to despatch all orders within 3 working days. Any products not available at the time of your order will be sent to you, as soon as possible, when received from the supplier. International Beauty Board cannot be held responsible for delays in the delivery caused by the supplier, the carrier or any other third party.
· We deliver to the countries listed on the Website, subject to our absolute discretion, (“International Delivery Destinations”). However there are restrictions on some goods for certain International Delivery Destinations, so please review the information on the Website carefully before ordering goods. Ecuri Cosmetics are not shipped to Holland ( please see www.Ecuri.com.
· If you order goods from the Website for delivery to one of the International Delivery Destinations, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
· You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
· You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
a. All Orders will be delivered using the service as detailed at time of ordering. International Beauty Board has the right to fluctuate any prices in proportion with its costs for shipping. The Customer must request any other delivery method at the time of order and goods will be shipped under the Customer’s responsibility as defined in our Terms
a. Customer will assume risk of the products ordered once they have been delivered to the address specified on the Order. International Beauty Board accept no liability for undelivered parcels where the Customer provides an incorrect or invalid delivery address and/or fails to collect the Order from the delivery address specified
b. In the event of an order being lost by a third party, International Beauty Board bears no risk once it has left their trading premises. Where goods have been received damaged, a refund/exchange application will only be acknowledged if the goods are returned together with their original packaging within 14 days of receipt to the International Beauty Board trading address, also see clauses 9 and 10, below.
c. Where the goods are signed for, the customer bears the risk once the goods are signed for. If a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, it is their responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods.
· In the event of either of the circumstances detailed in clause 8.2 or 8.3, International Beauty Board will forward a claim to the carrier on the behalf of the customer. Before this can be processed, International Beauty Board will issue the customer with a 'Lost Orders Form' which must be completed and returned before any claim can be pursued.
· This is not a guarantee and International Beauty Board has the right to refuse any application. Any refund/exchange given is at the discretion of the management of International Beauty Board . Failure to give accurate information while making a claim may lead to a prosecution.
· The Customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time after their receipt and shall be deemed to have accepted the goods unless within 14 days after their receipt the Customer shall have notified the seller in writing or by email that the goods are rejected (this does not however affect the customer’s statutory rights). If no such action has been taken, International Beauty Board shall consider the products being as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for their purposes, and may not accept any reject at a later date.
· If the goods are to be rejected in the time limit set in clause 9 above, the Customer shall comply with the return procedure as defined in clause 10.2, below. International Beauty Board will not accept any returned goods should the return not follow the aforementioned return procedure.
· The Customer must follow the returns policy set out on the reverse of their invoice or as detailed on www.beautybay.com. This requires emailing International Beauty Board (customer.services@BeautyBoard.ie ) to notify their intention to return any goods.
· In cases where the rejection of the goods is due to a defect or discrepancy in the order, the Customer is entitled to a full refund or replacement. The faulty or damaged product must be returned to International Beauty Board before the refund or replacement can be issued. We will examine the returned product and will notify you of your refund within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirm to you that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
· In cases where the rejection is due to an incorrect order from the Customer or to dissatisfaction, the Customer is entitled to a partial refund (full refund of the goods less any postage costs), unless the order is cancelled within the cooling off period in accordance with our terms, in which case a full refund will be given. However, the Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to International Beauty Board. Goods must be returned to International Beauty Board before the partial refund can be issued.
· Cancellations which are not due to a defect or discrepancy are only accepted if the Customer complies with the following cancellation procedure and the follows the Returns Procedure outlined in Clause 23.
· Within 7 working days after receipt of the goods, the Customer must contact International Beauty Board in writing via the contact details below. The goods must be ‘as new’ and unused, in original undamaged packaging, including all items and free gifts received. It is the Customer’s responsibility to take reasonable care of the products until their return to International Beauty Board. International Beauty Board will consider that the Customer has not taken reasonable care if the goods have been used in a way or extent, exceeding what a customer would similarly examine the goods in a retail shop prior to purchase.
a. If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the contract.
b. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
c. We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
i. death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
ii. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
iii. any breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession);
iv. any breach of the terms implied by section 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples); and
v. defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
d. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
a. Any information passed through to International Beauty Board is managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and is passed through a secure connection on the internet using Secure Socket Layer technology at 128bit encryption (where browsers will allow). If a customer wishes for their information to be removed from our database, this should be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
b. We may collect and process the following data about you:
c. Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website and purchasing goods.
d. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
e. Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
f. Details of your visits to the Website.
g. We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
h. We use information held about you in the following ways:
i. To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
j. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
k. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
l. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
m. To notify you about changes to our service.
n. We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these.
p. Please note, credit card details are not retained online. The only information stored is a customer's transaction history, name, address & e-mail address.
q. By submitting your email address in connection with the order/purchase process, you agree that we may use your email address to contact you for matters regarding your order and other promotional activity. If you wish to cancel your subscription to Beauty Bay mailings, you can do so at any time by scrolling to the bottom of the email and clicking on the unsubscribe link. Alternatively, email email@example.com with a request to be removed.
a. The Customer shall respect all licence agreements delivered by the copyright owners. International Beauty Board cannot be held responsible or liable for any misuses conducted by the Customer or any third party.
b. All trademarks shown on www.beautyboard.ie belong to their registered owners and must not be copied without prior permission.
c. You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
a. Whenever you submit a review or make use of another feature that allows you to upload material to the Website, or to make contact with other users of the Website, you warrant that you will be accurate and that you will not submit content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to; content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist. You warrant that any such contribution complies with those standards and that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post, and you indemnify us for any breach of these warranties.
b. Any material you upload to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
c. We have the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content and to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
d. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Website.
e. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out above.
a. Customers from outside the ROI can only pay by International credit card and must pay in EURO unless otherwise specified. All other terms and conditions apply.
31 All Gift Card values can only be purchased and redeemed in EURO
32 Your Gift Card will be sent instantly to the email address specified when ordering and will be available for redemption within 48 hours.
33 Gift Cards cannot be purchased using another Gift Card, a discount voucher or other such promotional codes.
34 Gift Cards must be assigned to a Beauty Board website account before they may be redeemed.
35 Gift Cards can only be assigned to one Beauty Board account. Once registered, the card cannot be registered by another user. We cannot unregister a card from an account.
36 Gift Cards can be redeemed only at www.beautybay.com and not on any third party’s website.
37 Gift Cards may be used in conjunction with other payment types. If your order value is greater than your Gift Card balance, you can use an alternative payment method to cover the difference.
38 Gift Cards may be used across multiple purchases. You do not need to redeem the full balance in a single transaction.
39 Gift Cards cannot be refunded or returned except in accordance to your legal rights.
40 Where Gift Cards have been redeemed for the purchase of items that are subsequently returned, the refund will be applied to the Gift Card balance. Where Gift Cards have been used as part payment for items that are later returned then the balance will first be applied to the Gift Card to restore the balance to the pre-purchase amount, and then to the additional payment method.
41 Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of issue. When a balance is redeemed, we will extend the expiry date by 12 months from the last usage.
42 There are no refunds on unused balances. Any unused balance will remain on the Card until redeemed or the Card expires (12 months from last usage). Unused balance cannot be converted into cash or refunded.
43 Beauty Board are unable to replace any lost or stolen Cards. We recommend that they are treated as cash and assigned to the recipient’s Beauty Board online account as soon as possible.
44 We reserve the right to refuse any Gift Card that is suspected to be tampered with or deemed fraudulent. Gift Cards that have the original payment reclaimed or refused will be cancelled.
45 We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
a. These terms and conditions are governed and shall be interpreted in accordance with IirishLaw. Any person attempting to make fraudulent credit card transactions will be prosecuted with no exception.